Free shipping Aus wide on 6+ btls

'Boot Full' Grenache 2021

'Boot Full' Grenache 2021

Regular price $28.00
Unit price  per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

The latest vintage of the 'Boot Full' Grenache is now available, after the 2020 sold out in record time!

For us, the namesake of this wine is a tribute to one of our overseas adventures in a trusty little French car that we picked up for next to nothing. You get what you pay for; it was about as powerful as a ride on lawn mower. We had a lot of adventures in that little beast, a few mishaps too! For many months it carted us around to vineyards, beaches, mountains and the snow of mainland Europe and the UK, with a boot full of wine and not much else...priorities!

Ooh, tell me more about the wine...

'Boot Full' Grenache is one that we are beyond excited about.   

2021 Boot Full Grenache

GI (region where grapes sourced): Barossa Valley
Colour: Bright ruby red
Aroma: Immediately alluring with lifted aromas of fresh raspberries, cranberries and lavender with a nice spicy lift from the whole bunch fermentation
Palate: The light and juicy palate displays flavours of red cherries, cranberry and fresh cut raspberries, balanced by a mouth-watering acidity and fine gentle tannins

Vintage: 2021
Variety: 100% Single Site Grenache
Harvest Date: 3rd March 2021
Maturation: 100% matured in stainless steel before blending and bottling

70% of the grapes were destemmed and fermented in open top fermenters for 7-10 days with gentle plunging or pumping over before being pressed to stainless steel. The remaining 30% underwent carbonic maceration in a closed fermenter for 10 days before being pressed to stainless steel. The wine was blended and bottled immediately after vintage to create a youthful and bright easy drinking style light red wine.